Equal Employment Opportunity Act
The Washington County Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), genetic information, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, age, disabling condition, or limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities or limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions will be provided as required by law.
If considerations of sex, age or disability have a bona fide relationship to the unique requirements of a particular job or if there are federal or state legal requirements that apply, then sex, age or disability may be taken into account as a bona fide occupational qualification, provided such consideration is consistent with governing law.
- Direct Deposit Form (form must be hand delivered to Human Resources)
- 2023 Form W-4 Federal Tax Withholding
- 2023 Form K-4 State Tax Withholding
- Vacation Request Form
- Request to Receive Donated Sick Days
- Leave Request Form and Affidavit
- Rank/Change Licensure Form
- 2023 Benefit Enrollment/Change Insurance Application
- 2023 Life Insurance Enrollment and Beneficiary Form
- Transamerica Cancer Claim Form
- Symetra Hospital Indemnity Claim Form
- OneAmerica Disability Claim Form
- Certified Additional Time Timesheet
- Certified Sub Timesheet
- Classified Part-Time Sub Timesheet
- Timesheet FY-23
Family Medical Leave